|Applicable plans:||✔ - Professional||✔ - Enterprise|
This is a designated user that will typically create tasks (either using bulk task creation or using single task creation), edit tasks, or deactivate tasks through the Road Warrior console. See detailed Back Office Administrator Functions and Features here.
The Back Office Administrator is also responsible for accessing the Output Documents once the task has been approved.
Some other functions performed by the Back Office Administrator are:-
- Upload the data for the Tasks using the Upload Templates supplied by Mobile at Work (Bulk Upload)
- Create single task for particular inspection template.
- Assign and re-assign Tasks to the Users
- Manage the Tasks assigned to the Mobile Users
- View and print/download the completed forms as they move through the process
- Distribute the final assessments to the various internal functions / departments